Reporting to the Head of UI/UX you will work closely with and coordinate numerous requests from our game designers, programmers, and management. You will have a great deal of creative input and command of the development of the user interface.
Location: Remote initially, then in office at Bournemouth, Dorset, UK
Salary: Dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday per annum, increasing to 28 days based on duration of employment
- Flexible working hours
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Two years’ experience working as part of a team
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Proven experience in flowcharting and GUI design
- Creative spirit is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong graphic design and illustration abilities
- An ability to make the information accessible to the user at all times
- To design within an established style
- Advanced 2D illustration experience within Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in the use of wireframes, storyboards and other tools to create simple, rapid prototypes to test, make improvements and implement Interfaces
- Operate in an Agile development environment and work as part of a team
- Take 2D designs and assets and implement them in a variety of development environments
- Liase between the UI artists and developers/designers to ensure correct functionality in game
- Ability to critically evaluate your own work constructively
- Able to demonstrate a high level of creativity and understanding of modelling, texturing, lighting and particles
- 1 year of industry experience
- Unity experience
- Accurate and precise work
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills
How to Apply
No Agencies. Not even the ones who think the statement doesn’t apply to them or pretend to have missed this line.
Please send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘UI/UX Artist’. Your CV should include links to an online portfolio or LinkedIn profile.
There is no deadline for applications.
Amuzo is an equal opportunities employer. A copy of our equal opportunities policy is available on request.