HYPER CASUAL GAME CODER
The Hyper Casual game development team at Amuzo is looking to expand. If you are someone with experience in developing snackable and juicy mobile game features in Unity then please let us know if you are interested in this exciting role!
Location: Remote initially, then in office at Bournemouth, Dorset, UK
Salary: Dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday per annum, increasing to 28 days based on duration of employment
- Flexible working hours
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Able to work in Unity with a mobile focus
- Set up basic UI that adapts to screen size
- Knowledge of how to use asset packs
- Able to take feedback on board and make changes as required
- Plays with a mindset of the Hyper Casual audience in mind, keeping it simple
- Understand the need to make a feature FEEL good (Camera shakes, FOV tweaks, etc)
- Good knowledge of mobile game economy and monetisation techniques a bonus
- Great skills in creating accessible user experience for mobile users
- Structured, result-oriented working approach, tailored to each individual project
- Experience in bringing games all the way from concept development to success
- Skilled at communicating design through prototypes, documents and mock-ups
- Ability to work as a sole coder on a project and regularly meet with the CTO to review progress
- Great team player
You can see a small sample of the type of products we have created here:
How to Apply
No Agencies. Not even the ones who think the statement doesn’t apply to them or pretend to have missed this line.
Please send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Hyper Casual Coder’. Your CV should include links to an online portfolio or LinkedIn profile.
There is no deadline for applications.
Amuzo is an equal opportunities employer. A copy of our equal opportunities policy is available on request.