Amuzo learning games create digital experiences that are not only visually stunning but also motivate and challenge the user.
We deliver interactive games that provide on-demand learning reinforcement and support your staff to help them achieve their goals.
We have utilised our partner Unicorn Training’s vast experience in learning solutions, together with Amuzo’s years of understanding of gamification, to deliver vastly impactful learning outcomes.
We have produced learning games ranging from digital board games to fully interactive experiences covering compliance training, leadership skills, sale training, product training, pensions, knowledge sharing, on-boarding and recruitment.
Test your knowledge on all things Avanade
Avanade help businesses create memorable and effective digital experiences, ensure that their clients unities the full power of modern technology. They also love a challenge and to test their expert knowledge.
How to educate Generation Y about pensions
Using a game about flying chickens of course! Grow your nest egg by firing Clive out of a cannon and help him fly around the city collecting points.
Get ahead of your competitors and show employers that you have what it takes
Uncover the risks associated with being a celebrity, making Hollywood movies, delivering chocolate across the globe or even running a theme park, in the brand new Discover Risk mobile game.
Designed to be played in a mobile moment, users take part in short 90 second quizzes in which they have to guess whether the displayed ‘facts’ are true or false.
- Designed with mobile in-mind; users simply swipe left or right to answer questions
- Gain extra points for consecutive correct answers to reward knowledgeable users
- Advanced gamification encourages staff to reengage with the quiz to unlock unique achievements
- Avatars challenge you of senior staff asking just “How Orange are you?”
So think you are an Avanade expert? Put your knowledge to the test. Go on we challenge you!
KPMG want to educate and encourage young people to invest in a pension.
Grow your nest egg by firing Clive out of a cannon and help him fly around the city collecting points. If you want to be a smart investor in your own future, then you need to target buildings that cater for young people (20-30 year olds) to get additional points.
- Learning nuggets between plays inform the player about the benefits investing in a pension early using the latest industry facts and figures
- Incentivise players to increase their knowledge and understanding of pensions by giving then extra lives when they watch an informative video or take part in a pensions related quiz
- Encourage reengagement using competitive leaderboards, allowing players to try repeatedly to improve their scores and unconsciously improve their knowledge about pensions
When the fun is over direct calls-to-action encourage the user to find out more, taking the player to KPMG Pilot, where they can find expert advice on pension strategy and technology.
Choose from five different scenarios set across the globe
- What happened next? Combine logic, knowledge, strategy and cunning to predict the future
- Rise from risk novice to champion by unlocking 12 unique achievements as you play
- Sign in with Facebook to compete with friends and challenge them up the high score leader board
- Unearth astonishing facts about the world’s banks, stock markets, insurance claims and more!
Bad at Maths, bottom of the class in Science, hate French? Who cares! If you have an eye for predicting events, putting a puzzle together, the sector wants YOU. It’s common sense!
The CII is there to support your career choice and set you off on the right foot with free access to a global network.