To celebrate the forthcoming full monetised launch of our LEGO® Hero Factory Brain Attack game, we will be running a competition on our Facebook page that asks people to name one of the characters in the game. The name that gets the most likes will appear in the game and win some heroic LEGO® Hero Factory Brain Attack goodies!
During a tough month, the Guard Captain has been helping to keep the brain infested streets of Makuhero City free from attacks by boldly bringing the evil brains to justice! Now, intelligence reports are now pouring in that the brains are planning to hit the Shopping Mall and they’re not there to shop!
It’s time for our hero in blue to suit up and hit the mall.
“Calling all Guards, calling… hang on, WHAT IS HIS NAME?”
We need your help! The Guard Captain needs to get to the mall and fast but he might miss the battle if he can’t be called for duty. We need heroes to suggest names for the Guard Captain.
Report immediately to our Facebook page and suggest a name in our Guard Captain Competition. You can make your suggestions in the comments and vote by ‘LIKING’ your favourite names until noon on Monday 25th February 2013. The name with the most ‘LIKES’ will be declared the winner and will see their winning suggestion appear in the full version of the game which will be be available from 7th March. The winning name creator will also win a LEGO Hero Factory Brain Attack toy!
Good luck heroes!
Terms and Conditions of the competition:
- Entry is open to all ages.
- Entry is free.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must ask permission from their parent or guardian before entering.
- Entry is via the Amuzo Facebook competition post where you can submit a name in the comments section.
- There is no limit on the number of entries a person can make.
- The Winner will be the person who submitted the name that gets the most LIKES by the close of the competition.
- By submitting a name, entrants give Amuzo Games Ltd the right to publish the name on its website or use in any media as it thinks fit.
- Entries which are offensive, defamatory or abusive or are otherwise inappropriate will not be published or may be removed by moderators, and Amuzo Games Ltd’s discretion on this is final.
- Entrants will be notified of the closing time for entries, and no entries received after that time will be considered.
- Amuzo Games Ltd reserves the right to cancel or alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- This competition and the votes are conducted in a way that is honest, open, fair and legal.
- Winners of Amuzo competitions and votes are genuine and never invented, pre-chosen or planted by Amuzo Games Ltd.
- Every entry should have a fair chance of winning.
- We will never ask anyone to pose as a competition contestant or winner.
- Prizes are described accurately. We will not mislead entrants about the nature of a prize and prize winners will receive their prizes in reasonable time.